What to do if I have been double-charged?

Provide a clear photo/screenshot of your statement showing the double-charge through Online Customer Service 

→ choose "Payments and Accounts" 

→ "Other", and Customer Service will assist you.

Was this answer helpful?

What was the problem with this solution?

My KKBOX ID: Cancel
※ This form is an automated system. General questions, technical, sales and product-related issues submitted through this form will not be answered.