【KKBOX Windows Versions 6.X and 7.X】A ”Cannot connect to KKBOX servers, please first check if your Internet connection is working properly (error code 0/-1 or -12)” error appears
Try the following steps respectively:
1. Ensure your internet connection is active by browsing through a few websites.
2. The connection may have been blocked by fireweall if the issue happened in an office or dormitory. Please consult your network administrator.
3. Disable any firewall/ anti-virus/ internet security software and relaunch KKBOX Windows.
If KKBOX works normally after disabling the software, refer to your firewall/ anti-virus / internet security software manual on how to add KKBOX to the exception list.
4. If you have other computers in the same network, see if KKBOX works normally on a different computer.
5. Try updating your KKBOX Windows to the latest version. You can find the latest KKBOX Windows by visiting KKBOX and choose "Download KKBOX".
※If you are currently running KKBOX Windows Versions 6.X on Microsoft operating systems Windows 7 and above, we highly recommend switching over to KKBOX Windows Versions 7.X.