【KKBOX Windows 6.X】Music keeps skipping to the next song / stuck at [00:00] or [Loading]
※If you are currently running KKBOX Windows Versions 6.X on Microsoft operating systems Windows 7 and above, we highly recommend switching over to KKBOX Windows Versions 7.X.
You can find the latest KKBOX Windows Versions 7.X by visiting KKBOX and choose "Download KKBOX"※
Should you prefer staying with KKBOX Windows 6.X, or your operating system does not support KKBOX Windows 7.X, refer to the steps below:
【1】Disable your internet security/anti-virus software/firewall and start KKBOX Windows again.
If KKBOX works normally, add KKBOX to the exception list of your internet security/ anti-virus software/ firewall (you may need to refer to the instructional manual provided by your internet security/ anti-virus software/ firewall provider).
【2】If you are on operating systems Windows 7 and above, try changing the Audio Quality setting.
1. Click the gear icon to the top right of your KKBOX Windows.
2. Choose [Option] → [Preferences]
3. Under "Playback", choose [Normal] or [High].
※If the issue happened when you are on [Normal] quality, try switching to [High], vice versa.
【3】On Windows XP: Ensure you have Windows Media Player installed.
Launch Windows Media Player and refer to the instructions to complete the initial set up. Re-launch KKBOX Windows again to see if the problem is solved.
【4】On Windows XP: Install Windows Media Player 11.
1. Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-sg/download/windows-media-player-details.aspx and click "Download".
2. Install/ update to Windows Media Player 11.
3. Go to https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_2X05EXY_yseHFIQVBHLXRnMmc/view and save [winxp_wmp_component_reg.bat] to your desktop.
4. Double click on [winxp_wmp_component_reg.bat] to initiate installation.5. Re-launch KKBOX Windows to see if the problem is solved.
Should the problem persist after trying the above steps, contact Customer Service at Online Customer Service.
Your question was different? You can see
Under some circumstances KKBOX may be blocked by your anti-virus/ internet security software.
If you are having trouble running KKBOX normally, find and add the following KKBOX file to the exception list and see if the problem is solved.
【KKBOX Windows (Desktop)】
【KKBOX Windows (Windows Store)】
To find out more on how to add programs/files to the exception list, refer to the instructions provided by your anti-virus/ internet security software companies.
You can also click on the names of the companies below and it will take you to their support page.
Intel Security (McAfee)
Trend Micro (PC-cillin)