Submit a Copyright Infringement Complaint

If you believe any user content infringed your copyrighted work on KKBOX Service, please submit a case through Online Customer Service → [Music and Other Recommendations] → [Copyright Infringement].
 ※This request should only be submitted by the copyright owner, exclusive licensee or an third party authorized to act on behalf of the owner's and/or the exclusive licensee.
 ※We will require a minimum of 5 working days to process your case.

Should you have further questions and/or concerns please write to

Was this answer helpful?
If not, contact Customer Service by choosing the 【No】 button.

What was the problem with this solution?

My KKBOX ID: Cancel
※ This form is an automated system. General questions, technical, sales and product-related issues submitted through this form will not be answered.