【Android】Trouble Listening To Music on Bluetooth Device
KKBOX supports music listening on Bluetooth devices (speakers, headphones, cars).
Please note: music playback stops when the Bluetooth device is disconnected from your smartphone.
When you encounter trouble listening to music on your Bluetooth device, please refer to the steps below:
1. Update KKBOX to the latest version available.
2. Disconnect the Bluetooth device from your smartphone and see if KKBOX plays normally.
3. Ensure both devices have sufficient power and try again.
4. Try if you encounter the same problem when using other applications (i.e., YouTube).
5. Re-pair your Bluetooth device with your smartphone.
6. Ensure both devices are within communication range. Please refer to the instruction manual of your Bluetooth device for detailed information.