【iOS】Listen To KKBOX On Apple Watch
Can I Stream to KKBOX on My Cellular Apple Watch (Apple Watch LTE)?
Not at the moment. You will need to synchronize music to your Apple Watch first.
How Many Tracks Can I Sync To Apple Watch?
This depends on your model and amount of space available at the time of music syncing.
- Function available to Paid Members only.
- Synchronized tracks are valid for 7 days. To continue enjoying music on your Apple Watch, connect Apple Watch to your iPhone and switch KKBOX to Online Mode for our system to perform mandatory checks.
2. Open KKBOX App and open [Local Offline Songs].
Tap the [⋯] to the right of the track and choose [Sync music to your Apple Watch].
1. Tap the [⋯] to the top right corner of 【Local Offline Songs】→ [Sync music to your Apple Watch].
2. Choose the tracks you want to sync to watch and tap [Send].
3. KKBOX will show the synchronization process.
Currently KKBOX do not support removing specific Offline Songs from the list. You can only delete all tracks and synchronize again.
1. On your Apple Watch, open [Offline Songs] and firmly press the display.
2. Tap [Delete All Songs].
What to Do When Both Apple Watch and iOS Device Are Connected But I'm Not Seeing the Music Info Showing on My Apple Watch When I Play Music?
1. Ensure both Apple Watch and iOS devices are not in Flight Mode.
2. Ensure KKBOX App is showing in the foreground on both iOS devices and Apple Watch.
3. Restart both your iOS device and Apple Watch, and try syncing again.