Change Payment Options
For security reasons KKBOX cannot change your plan/ method directly. You must first cancel the current subscription and re-subscribe again.
Your question was different? You can see
KKBOX cannot cancel your subscription from our end. Please refer to the steps below to cancel through iTunes App Store.
●Apple does not immediately notify KKBOX of your cancellation. KKBOX will be notified 3-5 days after your subscription has expired.
For example: Your subscription expires on 13 Aug. Your iTunes App Store subscription will be updated at around 18 Aug.
●Refer to Apple Support for more information, or contact Apple Support for assistance.
1. Open the Settings app, and tap your name.
2. Tap [Subscriptions], and tap [KKBOX].
3. Tap [Cancel Subscription].
4. If you don’t see [Cancel], or see an expiration message in red text, the subscription is already canceled.
【Cancelling through a browser/computer】
1. Go to https://play.google.com/store/account
2. Choose [KKBOX].
3. Choose [Cancel Subscription].
1. Tap the profile icon at the top right of Play Store App.
2. Tap [Payments & subscriptions] → [Subscriptions].
3. Tap [KKBOX] then tap [Cancel subscription].
4. An expiry date will show to the bottom of the subscription.
※This date indicates the end of the subscription only. Your actual Paid Member expiry date may differ.
If you do not find KKBOX in your Google Play Subscription, it is likely you subscribed to KKBOX through a different payment method.
Please log in Account Center and check your plan.