I Forgot My KKBOX Account
Your KKBOX account can be the e-mail address or the Facebook account you signed up with.
※If you have more than one email address, give them all a try.
※Ensure the spelling is correct. Common mistakes include: gamil instead of gmail / yahooo instead of yahoo...etc
If you are still having trouble finding your account, please refer to the information below:
■ You subscribed to KKBOX through Google Play (in-app purchase):
Provide a screenshot of the Google Play receipt.
■ You subscribed to KKBOX through iTunes App Store (in-app purchase):
Unfortunately due to restrictions by Apple, we cannot look up your KKBOX account with information on your Apple receipt.
Provide any email address you may have signed up KKBOX with.
■ You subscribed to KKBOX through carrier billing:
Provide the following information.
1) Name of your carrier
2) Your phone number
■ You subscribed to KKBOX through other payment methods:
Please notify us of your payment method.
You can contact us by choosing the 【No】 button to the bottom of the page.
If you have used the [AutoFill Passwords] on your iOS device before, refer to the steps below to see if you have previously saved your KKBOX account and password:
※The steps may differ depending on the iOS version you are using. Please see Apple Support for more information.
1) Launch [Setting] on your iOS device and tap [Passwords and Accounts].
2) Tap [Website and App Passwords].
3) If you see any KKBOX related information, tap on [< Back] to go back to the previous page and ensure [AutoFill Passwords] is on.
4. Launch KKBOX App, tap on [Log In] → [Email or phone number] and you should see KKBOX related accounts above the keyboard.
If you have used the [Auto Sign-In] on your Android device before, refer to the steps below to see if you have previously saved your KKBOX account and password:
※The steps may differ depending on the Andoid OS version you are using. Please see Google Support for more information.
1) Launch [Setting] on your Android device and tap [Google] → [Google Account].
2) At the top, scroll right and tap [Security].
3) Scroll down to 【Signing in to other sites】 and tap [Saved Passwords].
4) If you see any KKBOX related information, tap on the gear icon to the top right corner and ensure [Offer to save passwords] is on.
5. Launch KKBOX App, tap on [Log In] → [Email or phone number] and choose a account to login with from the【Choose a KKBOX account saved with Google Smart Lock】 message.
Your question was different? You can see
■Your KK ID is an email address
1. Go to Forget Password.
2. Enter your KKBOX account and choose [Submit].
3. Refer to the instructions to reset your password.
●Check your Junk/Spam folder If you did not receive the password reset e-mail.
●If you registered using [Sign in With Apple] and chose to hide your email, your KK ID will be associated with an unique email address (ending in privaterelay.appleid.com) generated for you by Apple. All email sent to this unique email address should be forwarded to your Apple ID email.
Refer to Apple Support for more information.
■Your KK ID is a phone number
1. Go to Forget Password.
2. Enter your KKBOX account and choose [Submit]. Do not close this page.
3. Enter the authentication code received via SMS and refer to the instructions to reset your password.