I Forgot My KKBOX Account
Your KKBOX account can be your phone number, e-mail address or the Facebook/Apple ID account you signed up with.
If you have more than one email address, give them all a try.
Ensure the spelling is correct. Common mistakes include: gamil instead of gmail / yahooo instead of yahoo...etc
If you are still having trouble finding your account, please refer to the information below:
■ You subscribed to KKBOX through Google Play (in-app purchase):
Provide a screenshot of the Google Play receipt.
■ You subscribed to KKBOX through iTunes App Store (in-app purchase):
Unfortunately due to restrictions by Apple, we cannot look up your KKBOX account with information on your Apple receipt.
Provide any email address you may have signed up KKBOX with.
■ You subscribed to KKBOX through carrier billing:
Provide the following information.
1) Name of your carrier
2) Your phone number
■ You subscribed to KKBOX through other payment methods:
Please notify us of your payment method.
You can contact us by choosing the 【No】 button to the bottom of the page.
■You have used "Sign in with Apple" in the past.
1. On your iOS device, tap [Settings] → your Apple ID → [Password & Security] → [Apps Using Apple ID]
2. Tap [KKBOX].
●When your KK ID is your Apple ID email.
●When your KK ID is an unique random email ending with @privaterelay.appleid.com,
You can long-tap the information to copy the email address.
■You have used [AutoFill Passwords] in the past
Refer to the steps below to see if you have previously saved your KKBOX account and password:
※The steps may differ depending on the iOS version you are using. Please see Apple Support for more information.
1) On your iOS device, tap [Setting] → [Passwords and Accounts] → [Website and App Passwords].
2) If you see any KKBOX related information, tap on [< Back] to go back to the previous page and ensure [AutoFill Passwords] is on.
3) Launch KKBOX App, tap [Log In] → [Email or phone number] and you should see KKBOX related accounts above the keyboard.
If you have used the [Auto Sign-In] on your Android device before, refer to the steps below to see if you have previously saved your KKBOX account and password:
※The steps may differ depending on the Andoid OS version you are using. Please see Google Support for more information.
1) Launch [Setting] on your Android device and tap [Google] → [Google Account].
2) At the top, scroll right and tap [Security].
3) Scroll down to 【Signing in to other sites】 and tap [Saved Passwords].
4) If you see any KKBOX related information, tap on the gear icon to the top right corner and ensure [Offer to save passwords] is on.
5. Launch KKBOX App, tap on [Log In] → [Email or phone number] and choose a account to login with from the【Choose a KKBOX account saved with Google Smart Lock】 message.