I Forgot My Password / How to Reset Password
1. Go to KKBOX Forget Password.
2. Enter your KKBOX account and choose [Submit].
3. If you have previously set a security question for your account, you can choose to either certify your identity though Email, or by answering the security question.
※If you have not set the security question, a [KKBOX password reset] email will be sent to your account email address.
Please note you will not be able to have the email sent to a different email address.
4. Refer to the instructions to reset your password.
If you did not receive the password reset e-mail, please check your Junk/Spam folder, or contact Customer Service through Online Support Center.
Your question was different? You can see
Your KKBOX account can be the e-mail address or the Facebook account you signed up with.
※If you have more than one email address, give them all a try.
※Ensure the spelling is correct. Common mistakes include: gamil instead of gmail / yahooo instead of yahoo...etc
If you are still having trouble finding your account, please refer to the information below:
■ You subscribed to KKBOX through Google Play (in-app purchase):
Provide a screenshot of the Google Play receipt through Online Customer Service.
■ You subscribed to KKBOX through iTunes App Store (in-app purchase):
Unfortunately due to restrictions by Apple, we cannot look up your KKBOX account with information on your Apple receipt.
Please provide any email address you may have signed up KKBOX with through Online Customer Service.
■ You subscribed to KKBOX through carrier billing:
Provide the following through Online Customer Service.
1) Name of your carrier
2) Your phone number
■ You subscribed to KKBOX through other payment methods:
Notify Customer Service of your payment method at Online Customer Service and we shall assist you.
If you have used the [Auto Sign-In] on your Android device before, refer to the steps below to see if you have previously saved your KKBOX account and password:
※The steps may differ depending on the Andoid OS version you are using. Please see Google Support for more information.
1) Launch [Setting] on your Android device and tap [Google] → [Google Account].
2) At the top, scroll right and tap [Security].
3) Scroll down to 【Signing in to other sites】 and tap [Saved Passwords].
4) If you see any KKBOX related information, tap on the gear icon to the top right corner and ensure [Offer to save passwords] is on.
5. Launch KKBOX App, tap on [Log In] → [Email or phone number] and choose a account to login with from the【Choose a KKBOX account saved with Google Smart Lock】 message.
If you have used the [AutoFill Passwords] on your iOS device before, refer to the steps below to see if you have previously saved your KKBOX account and password:
※The steps may differ depending on the iOS version you are using. Please see Apple Support for more information.
1) Launch [Setting] on your iOS device and tap [Passwords and Accounts].
2) Tap [Website and App Passwords].
3) If you see any KKBOX related information, tap on [< Back] to go back to the previous page and ensure [AutoFill Passwords] is on.
4. Launch KKBOX App, tap on [Log In] → [Email or phone number] and you should see KKBOX related accounts above the keyboard.