Change Payment Options
For security reasons KKBOX cannot change your payment plan / method directly. You must first cancel the current subscription and re-subscribe again.
Your question was different? You can see
KKBOX cannot cancel your subscription from our end. Please refer to the steps below to cancel through iTunes App Store.
【1】Apple does not immediately notify KKBOX of your cancellation.
【2】If you are resubscribing to a different plan/ changing your payment method, you will need to wait 3-5 days after the expiry date before you can make a new purchase.
Before then, our system may still show you as a active subscriber.
【3】 Refer to Apple Support for more information, or contact Apple Support for assistance.
1. Open the Settings app, and tap your name.
2. Tap [Subscriptions], and tap [KKBOX].
3. Tap [Cancel Subscription].
4. A date indicating the end of the subscription cycle will appear, please note your actual Premium membership expiry date may differ.
【Cancelling through a browser/computer】
1. Go to https://play.google.com/store/account
2. Choose [KKBOX].
3. Choose [Cancel Subscription].
1. Tap the profile icon at the top right of Play Store App.
2. Tap [Payments & subscriptions] → [Subscriptions].
3. Tap [KKBOX] then tap [Cancel subscription].
4. An expiry date will show to the bottom of the subscription.
※This date indicates the end of the subscription only. Your actual Premium membership expiry date may differ.
If you do not find KKBOX in your Google Play Subscription, it is likely you subscribed to KKBOX through a different payment method.
Please log in Account Center and check your plan.