Change Payment Options
For security reasons KKBOX cannot change your payment plan / method directly. You must first cancel the current subscription and re-subscribe again.
To cancel your current subscription go to Online Customer Service
→ choose "Payments and Bills"
→ "Canceling subscription" and submit the form.
Customer Service will inform you as soon as the subscription has been cancelled. You can then go to KKBOX Payment Center to purchase a different plan/ subscribe through a different payment method.
If you are subscribing through iTunes App Store, Google Play or selected carrier, Customer Service will not be able to cancel the subscription from our end.
Your question was different? You can see
KKBOX cannot cancel your subscription from our end. Please refer to the steps below to cancel through iTunes App Store.
【1】Apple does not immediately notify KKBOX of your cancellation.
【2】If you are resubscribing to a different plan/ changing your payment method, you will need to wait 3-5 days after the expiry date before you can make a new purchase.
Before then, our system may still show you as a active subscriber.
【3】 Refer to Apple Support for more information, or contact Apple Support for assistance.
1. Open the Settings app, and tap your name.
2. Tap [Subscriptions], and tap [KKBOX].
3. Tap [Cancel Subscription].
4. A date indicating the end of the subscription cycle will appear, please note your actual Premium membership expiry date may differ.
【Cancelling through a browser/computer】
1. Go to https://play.google.com/store/account
2. Choose [KKBOX].
3. Choose [Cancel Subscription].
1. Launch Google Play Store.
2. Tap [≡ (Menu)] → [ Subscriptions ].
3. Find [ KKBOX ] → tap [Cancel ].
4. An expiry date will show to the bottom of the subscription.
※This date indicates the end of the subscription only. Your actual Premium membership expiry date may differ.
1) Google does not immediately notify KKBOX of your cancellation.
2) If you are resubscribing to a different plan/ changing your payment method, you will need to until the subscription has ended before you can make a new purchase. Before then, our system may still show you as a active subscriber.
If you do not find KKBOX in your Google Play Subscription, it is likely you subscribed to KKBOX through a different method. Please contact Customer Service for assistance.