How to Unsubscribe KKBOX?
Please check your membership status first.
■ I'm a Trial Member
You will not be charged for trying out KKBOX. At the end of the free trial your account will automatically switch to Member.
■ I'm a Member
Members (non-subscribers) will not be charged for KKBOX. There is no need to unsubscribe.
■ I'm a Paid Member
KKBOX cannot cancel on your behalf if you subscribed through your telco, iTunes App Store and Google Play.
You can check your payment method by logging in Account Center → "My Plans".
If you have subscribed to KKBOX through other payment methods, contact us by choosing 【No】 to the bottom of this page and we will assist you.
Your question was different? You can see
KKBOX cannot cancel your subscription from our end. Please refer to the steps below to cancel through iTunes App Store.
【1】Apple does not immediately notify KKBOX of your cancellation.
【2】If you are resubscribing to a different plan/ changing your payment method, you will need to wait 3-5 days after the expiry date before you can make a new purchase.
Before then, our system may still show you as a active subscriber.
【3】 Refer to Apple Support for more information, or contact Apple Support for assistance.
1. Open the Settings app, and tap your name.
2. Tap [Subscriptions], and tap [KKBOX].
3. Tap [Cancel Subscription].
4. If you don’t see [Cancel], the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
【Cancelling through a browser/computer】
1. Go to https://play.google.com/store/account
2. Choose [KKBOX].
3. Choose [Cancel Subscription].
1. Tap the profile icon at the top right of Play Store App.
2. Tap [Payments & subscriptions] → [Subscriptions].
3. Tap [KKBOX] then tap [Cancel subscription].
4. An expiry date will show to the bottom of the subscription.
※This date indicates the end of the subscription only. Your actual Paid Member expiry date may differ.
If you do not find KKBOX in your Google Play Subscription, it is likely you subscribed to KKBOX through a different payment method.
Please log in Account Center and check your plan.