I Forgot My Password / How to Reset Password
1. Go to Forget Password.
2. Enter your KKBOX account and choose [Submit].
3. Refer to the instructions to reset your password.
Check your Junk/Spam folder If you did not receive the password reset e-mail.
Your question was different? You can see
Your KKBOX account can be the e-mail address or the Facebook account you signed up with.
※If you have more than one email address, give them all a try.
※Ensure the spelling is correct. Common mistakes include: gamil instead of gmail / yahooo instead of yahoo...etc
If you are still having trouble finding your account, please refer to the information below:
■ You subscribed to KKBOX through Google Play (in-app purchase):
Provide a screenshot of the Google Play receipt.
■ You subscribed to KKBOX through iTunes App Store (in-app purchase):
Unfortunately due to restrictions by Apple, we cannot look up your KKBOX account with information on your Apple receipt.
Provide any email address you may have signed up KKBOX with.
■ You subscribed to KKBOX through carrier billing:
Provide the following information.
1) Name of your carrier
2) Your phone number
■ You subscribed to KKBOX through other payment methods:
Please notify us of your payment method.
You can contact us by choosing the 【No】 button to the bottom of the page.
If you have used the [Auto Sign-In] on your Android device before, refer to the steps below to see if you have previously saved your KKBOX account and password:
※The steps may differ depending on the Andoid OS version you are using. Please see Google Support for more information.
1) Launch [Setting] on your Android device and tap [Google] → [Google Account].
2) At the top, scroll right and tap [Security].
3) Scroll down to 【Signing in to other sites】 and tap [Saved Passwords].
4) If you see any KKBOX related information, tap on the gear icon to the top right corner and ensure [Offer to save passwords] is on.
5. Launch KKBOX App, tap on [Log In] → [Email or phone number] and choose a account to login with from the【Choose a KKBOX account saved with Google Smart Lock】 message.
If you have used the [AutoFill Passwords] on your iOS device before, refer to the steps below to see if you have previously saved your KKBOX account and password:
※The steps may differ depending on the iOS version you are using. Please see Apple Support for more information.
1) Launch [Setting] on your iOS device and tap [Passwords and Accounts].
2) Tap [Website and App Passwords].
3) If you see any KKBOX related information, tap on [< Back] to go back to the previous page and ensure [AutoFill Passwords] is on.
4. Launch KKBOX App, tap on [Log In] → [Email or phone number] and you should see KKBOX related accounts above the keyboard.