Received A Auto Payment Failed Notice
Here are some common reasons for unsuccessful auto payments.
However, as KKBOX is unable inquire the exact reason for unsuccessful auto payments, should you have further questions and/or concerns, contact your credit card company/ mobile phone service provider.
■ Subscriptions through credit card:
1. Expired credit card.
2. You have upgraded your credit card.
3. The issuing bank denied/rejected the transaction.
4. The bank system or the network issue at the time the payment was made.
5. You have insufficient funds in your debit card account.
■ Subscriptions through mobile phone service providers:
1. The phone number has been terminated.
2. Unpaid phone bills.
3. Change of phone number ownership.
When this happens, simply log in Payment Center to re-subscribe.